The Alles brand has been on the market since 1992 and specializes in the production of women’s underwear, including maternity underwear. Alles is mainly active in wholesale. Due to business growth, an online shop has been set up for retail customers.
The client’s previous shop didn’t meet the specific visual and functional expectations. Therefore, a completely new platform was needed to streamline work and order processing by, among other things, synchronizing the shop with the stock. The client’s goal was to increase order volume and make it easier to process orders.
What we did
In collaboration with the Alles brand, we developed a new B2C shop based on our own software – Cartalo. In developing the new platform, the online shop and the one-page website that the client previously utilized had to be merged into one with an intention to direct traffic from both sites to the new Alles.pl site.
The new shop was expected to automate the sales process and make it easier to place orders. We were able to achieve this goal by customizing the shop’s CMS and integrating it with the ERP system. The look of the website was refreshed and adapted to the specifics of the product, namely women’s underwear. The new shop provides intuitive navigation and a structured layout, which makes shopping easier and promotes conversion.
The new store features intuitive navigation and a structured layout
- Integration with IKKI-Soft ERP system
- PWA – improving store performance on mobile devices
- CMS equipped with functions to support loyalty program, gift cards and shopping vouchers
- BOK (Customer Service Centre) module to improve communication with store customers
- Dashboard with analytical features – allows tracking store statistics in real time
- Dedicated category and product card view in the product list
- Home page compositions, website appearance publication schedule
- Full SEO optimization
- Language versions – the store was adapted to operate in five languages
- Currency versions – the store was adapted to accept and handle orders in four currencies