The Alles brand has been on the market since 1992 and specializes in the production of women’s lingerie, including maternity underwear. Alles is primarily engaged in wholesale. Due to business growth, an online store for retail customers was established.
The customer’s previous store did not meet its visual and functional expectations. Thus, there was a need for a completely new platform to streamline work and order processing by, among other things, synchronizing the store with inventory. The customer’s goal was to increase order volume and facilitate processing of orders.
What we did
In cooperation with the Alles brand, we created a new B2C store based on our proprietary software – Cartalo. The development of the new platform required combining the online store and a one-page website that the customer had previously had into one whole. The purpose of this procedure was to take traffic from both sites and direct it to the new Alles.pl site.
The new store was intended to automate sales processes and facilitate order processing. We were able to achieve this goal by customizing the store’s CMS and integrating it with the ERP system. The look of the site was refreshed and adjusted to the specifics of the product, which is lingerie for women. The new store features intuitive navigation and a structured layout, which makes the shopping path useful and thus supports conversion.
The new store features intuitive navigation and a structured layout
- Integration with IKKI-Soft ERP system
- PWA – improving store performance on mobile devices
- CMS equipped with functions to support loyalty program, gift cards and shopping vouchers
- BOK (Customer Service Centre) module to improve communication with store customers
- Dashboard with analytical features – allows tracking store statistics in real time
- Dedicated category and product card view in the product list
- Home page compositions, website appearance publication schedule
- Full SEO optimization
- Language versions – the store was adapted to operate in five languages
- Currency versions – the store was adapted to accept and handle orders in four currencies