New e-commerce platform based on Cartalo
Marilyn is a leading manufacturer of hosiery and lingerie products in Poland. The company has been on the market for 20 years. Marilyn products are aimed at trendy and modern women who appreciate big city chic in a tasteful way. “Marilyn is synonymous with originality and modern design. The Marilyn collections embody the brand’s DNA, while the individual lines – the classic, the fashionable, the elegant Lux Line and the Patrizia Gucci designer collection for MARILYN – allow you to express yourself in a unique way.”
When we started working with the Marilyn brand, the company had a retail version of its online shop. The client decided to create a new website based on our own software – Cartalo. The new shop was to offer optimization of sales processes through a user-friendly CMS as well as greater flexibility in marketing activities. The client also wanted to introduce a loyalty program and the possibility to buy gift vouchers. One of the main objectives was to optimize the shop on mobile devices and increase the conversion rate in this channel. The website e-marilyn.pl was to become more attractive, faster and more intuitive.
What we did?
Based on the results of the pre-implementation analysis and the client’s stated business goals, a completely new e-commerce platform was created. We ensured an attractive look for the shop by developing a custom graphic design with stylized product photos, new collections and inspiration from Instagram.
The shop was built on the Cartalo software we developed, which allows flexible and modular management through a user-friendly CMS panel. Now the client can easily manage a large number of promotional options such as discount codes, category discounts, free delivery, vouchers or gift vouchers. We also developed an extensive loyalty program called “Marilyn Club”, which allows customers to collect points for each order and then use those points to pay – in part or completely – for their next order.
Omnichannel enhancement mechanisms were also introduced, such as the ability to redeem gift vouchers offline and a map of brick-and-mortar shops. These functionalities have made it easier to carry out marketing activities across all sales channels.
Thanks to the possibility of adding new functionalities to the website on a regular basis, the e-marilyn.pl shop allows for rapid scaling of the business (development work will continue as part of the post-implementation support).
New e-marilyn.pl store enables fast business scaling
- Modular structure of the homepage – makes it possible to customize the appearance of the homepage thanks to the drag-and-drop option of certain modules, such as video, banner, text or map
- Dashboard with quick access to e-shop statistics, such as the number of new customer registrations
- Discount code configurator that allows the creation of percentage, amount and shipping free discounts and special promotions for groups, categories or individual products
- Filtering adapted to a large number of product variants
- “Buy in combination with” mechanism
- Omnichannel facilitation: interface for brick-and-mortar shops, application for shop associates that enables gift voucher handling
- “Marilyn Club” loyalty program that allows customers to earn points and use them to pay for subsequent orders
- Integration with external ERP software Optima Zeus
- Integration with fiscal printers in the ordering process
- Integration with Freshmail to enable marketing mailings
- Integration with YouLead – a marketing automation tool
- Integration with Baselinker to manage sales on Allegro, with the possibility of expanding to eBay and Amazon
- Integration with Instagram
We’ve built an effective relationship
Choosing Cartalo proprietary software from Media4U, we expected an optimal approach to our sales processes and content management. We wanted an intuitive and responsive solution that would increase the comfort of shopping. We weren’t disappointed. Implemented features made it easier for our customers to navigate the site store and aroused their larger interest. Professional approach of Media4U specialists and the results of their work confirmed our choice and resulted in further cooperation. Currently, the agency continues our development work within the framework of post-implementation care.
session growth on mobile devices
increase in the number of transactions
increase in conversion rate
It’s your move nowMake na appointment for a free consultation