State-of-the-art B2B e-commerce platform
MASTIVO is a wholesaler of lingerie and hosiery that started its business in 2008. The brand offers its customers a wide range of products from Polish manufacturers, professional service and fast order processing. In addition to online sales, Mastivo also encourages its customers to shop in person at its headquarters in Chludowo, Poland. The company serves entities from all over Poland as well as foreign customers.
Based on the results of the pre-implementation analysis and the customer’s stated business goals, a completely new B2B e-commerce platform was developed. The store was created using our proprietary Cartalo software, which provides flexible and modular administration through a user-friendly CMS panel.
What we did?
The new store automated sales processes and facilitated order processing. We were able to achieve this goal by customizing the store’s CMS and integrating it with the ERP system.
The new platform features intuitive navigation and a structured layout. Introducing a useful purchase path made the entire process easier for customers.
Thanks to the ability to continually expand the website with new functionalities, Mastivo’s new B2B platform enables rapid business scaling – development work continues as part of post-implementation support.
- Contractor card synchronized with the customer’s ERP system and exchange of complete data and settings
- Fiscalization automation – exchange of sales data, automatically issued invoices and conducting settlements with customers significantly influenced the comfort of working with the new solution
- Re-ordering – the ability to quickly re-order without having to browse the store again
- Individual price lists with the possibility to set specific parameters for each customer separately
- Various forms of payment including the possibility of using trade credits that allow efficient processing of orders with deferred payment terms
- Minimum delivery requirements – the site provides the ability to set minimum delivery requirements, meaning the smallest amount of purchases that the B2B platform will process
- Extensive product filtering that depends on the category
- Compact list of new products – refreshed each time new products appear in the store
- Dedicated product card to allow bulk ordering of multiple variants without switching